APT Fall Marketplace 2018 will take place at the Hilton Baltimore
in Baltimore, Maryland -- a bustling city featuring spectacular seafood, scenic neighborhoods and one of the best stadiums in baseball. Screen scores of programs, discover your next big hit, mingle with talent, and explore all that Baltimore has to offer. We can't wait to see you there!
Mark your calendars! We are once again on a Monday-Thursday schedule. Plan to arrive by 1:00 p.m. Monday, November 5
for professional development sessions. Stay through mid-day Thursday, November 8
to catch all that Marketplace has to offer. Preliminary Schedule info >>
Sponsorship opportunities are available, but will go quickly. Check the sponsorship list
to find new and creative ways to help promote your production.
- Programmer and all Station employees Early Bird Rate: $295 if registered by October 12
More info >>
- Non-station Discounted Rate: $450 if registered by October 12 More info >>
- Day Rate: $300 (Available only to Non-station registrants.) More info >>
- Event guest tickets: $35. More info >>
- Hotel: $219/night plus 15.5% tax. More info >>
Check back for additional details on: local restaurants, sightseeing and more.
Registration is now open. Register now >>